Working at Rossell Techsys is an exhilarating experience, where professional and personal growth is nurtured in an environment of openness and trust, and where team-work thrives. A common trait of all staff members is a sense of balance between being capable, thorough and dynamic professionals as well as being good human beings. All staff members display high levels of integrity, dedication, passion and self-motivation in whatever they do – be it working on a technical challenge for a tough, demanding customer or driving the business operations of the company, whether interacting with prospective clients or brainstorming strategies for the future of Rossell Techsys. Our staff get things done.
At Rossell Techsys, employees are valued and remuneration is commensurate with capability and capacity. Employees are encouraged to pursue programs that equip them with higher levels of skill, and are provided support in order to do so. The work environment recognizes and rewards the contributions and achievements of our employees, while at the same time laying emphasis on fairness and equity, without discrimination or prejudice. Rossell Techsys adopts fair employment practices and ensures there is no discrimination on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, affiliations, language, race or ethnic origin. Rossell Techsys encourages diversity factor in staff demographics and safeguards against any kind of harassment at work.
Rossell Techsys advocates work-life balance and hence has adopted a 5 day work week, even in manufacturing. Most of our HR policies and practices are designed and developed based on best practices derived from Industry research findings and contemporary HR practices. In fact, employees are treated not as a mere resource but as "Human Capital", nurtured and well taken care of. It is also recognized that whatever is achieved shall be because of the talents, skills, competencies and attributes of this most prized asset – "Human Capital".
Some of the benefits offered by Rossell Techsys include:
- subsidized cafeteria facilities
- subsidized transport facilities
- 24/7/365 Group Medical Insurance cover for the employee, spouse and up to 2 children
- 24/7/365 Group Accident Insurance cover for the employee
- Five-day work week
- Opportunities to pursue higher education, with part-scholarships to deserving & meritorious candidates (based on Management approval)
- Annual Vacation, Casual Leave, Bereavement Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, etc.
- PF and Gratuity benefits
- Work in world-class, fully air-conditioned facilities
- Regular employee engagement activities, including monthly birthday celebrations, Talents Day, Annual Outing, Quarterly Team Outings, Ethnic Day celebrations, etc.
The list of current openings are:
- Member / Sr. Member - Technical (Diploma in Electrical, Electronics & Mechatronics with 1 – 10 years of experience in manufacture of Wire Harnesses and Electrical Panel Assemblies)
- Program Management professional (PMP-certified Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in the Program Management function of a manufacturing company, preferably in the Aerospace domain)
- Content Writer (Graduate with 3 – 5 years of experience in Contracts and Proposals, website management, social media savvy, etc., and preferably from the Defense and Aerospace industry)
- Member / Sr. Member – Quality (Diploma in Electrical, Electronics & Mechatronics with 1 – 10 years of experience in the QA/QC function of a manufacturing company, preferably in the Aerospace domain)
- Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer (BE/B.Tech or higher qualification in Electrical, Electronics & Mechatronics with 1 – 10 years of experience in manufacture of Wire Harnesses and Electrical Panel Assemblies, preferably in the Aerospace domain)
Please apply by clicking on the “Careers” link alongside.